It is very easy and simple and turns out really great and crispy without drying out in the oven. I usually like my pizza vegan but for a change I added some sausages.
I topped it with some peppers , tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and olives. You can customize it as u like , there are endless options when it come to pizza.
Hope you enjoy and try it out :)
Ingredients for the dough:
1) 500 grams all purpose flour.
2) 250 ml's warm water.
3)1 sachet of active dry yeast.
4) 1 teaspoon salt.
5) 1 teaspoon sugar.
6) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon onion powder, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, salt, pepper and dry basil
I used sausages, tomatoes , mozzarella cheese, olives, green pepper.
1) First dissolve the dry yeast and sugar in the warm water and leave aside for 30 minutes till it dissolves and starts to form bubbles.
2) Add the salt and 1/3 amount of the flour and salt and mix well with your clean hands untill it blends well.
3) Add the the rest of the flour and 2 tablespoons of olive oil gradually then continue blending.
4) Keep doing this till the dough becomes smooth non sticky.
5) Put the dough in a plate for 30-45 minute and cove by clean kitchen towel till the dough rises.
6) After the dough rises I divide it to 2 parts and work it with the flour to form round or rectangle shape as you wish your pizza to be.7) preheat your oven to 220°C.
8) Top the pizza dough with the spiced tomato sauce, mozzarella or any cheese you love , fresh veggies and sausages .
9) Put in oven for about 30 minutes or till the crust turns crispy and you're done.
Enjoy with your favorite drink :)