1) 4 bell peppers of different colours (red , green , yellow and orange) cut in halves with cleaned interior.
2) 300 grams ground beef.
3) 1 finely chopped onion.
4) Finely chopped bell peppers (all colours)
5) 2 cloves of minced garlic.
6) 1 teaspoon paprika.
7) 1 teaspoon meat spices.
8) Salt and pepper to the taste.
9) 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
1) I usually start by preparing the meat stuffing, to a pan add some olive oil and the chopped onion and minced garlic till they soften.
2) Add the ground beef with the spices, paprika, salt and pepper and leave to cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium heat.
3) Follow that with the coloured chopped peppers and leave to cook for 10 more minutes until the flavours mix.
4) Put the pan off the heat and serve in a bowl with the cream cheese and mix well till it comes creamy and put together.
5) Stuff the bell peppers with that creamy meat stuffing and then put them into the oven for about 15 minutes and VOILA.