1) 2-3 Chicken breasts cut into cubes.
2) 2 cups of washed rice.
3) 1 tsp of Salt and paprika to marinate the chicken as well as some lemon juice and olive oil.
4) Spices for the rice ( 3 tsp curry, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp salt, 1tsp mixed spices, laurel leaves and dried lemon.)
5) 1 cup of chicken stock.
6) Rice cooker.
1) Start by marinated the chicken in its spices , olive oil and lemon juice 1 or 2 hours before you cook them.
2) Wash the rice and then get rid of excess water and add to the rice cooker.
3) Then heat some olive oil in the pan and then add the chicken and cook it very well.
4 Add the spices chicken stock & other spices then add them all to the rice and leave to cook till the water is all evaporated and the rice is well cooked.