If u marinate the chicken the night before , (to allow the chicken take up all the flavorful juices and spices) it will be ready to grill the next day and in no more than 15 minutes it will be ready on your serving table.
You can also do the same with buffalo wings also!
1) 9 chicken thighs or legs. ( you can cut them at home or ask the butcher to them for you)
2) 6 tablespoons tomato sauce.
3) 1 tablespoon honey.
4) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
5) 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
6) 1/2 teaspoon chili powder. ( optional )
7) 1 teaspoon paprika.
8) salt and pepper to the taste.
9) 1 lemon juiced.
1) Start by preparing the marinate the night before or at least 2 hours before the grilling time by adding the tomato sauce honey and spices with salt and pepper and mix well.
2) Add the chicken thighs and soak in the marinate tomato sauce and leave overnight.
3) Grill the next day 8-10 minutes on each side , but not too mush to avoid drying.
4) I served with arugula and hummus dip .
Hope you enjoy :)