Spinach is rich in vitamins ( vitamin A, B. C and K ) and minerals (manganese, folate, iron and magnesium)
1) 1 ready made store pie (round).
2) 4 eggs
3) 50 grams shredded mozzarella cheese or any other type.
4) 50 grams goat cheese.
5) 100 ml milk
6) Salt and pepper to the taste.
1) First I will start by preheating the oven at about 180 degrees Celsius and then during that time boil the spinach.
2) Get out the spinach and remove the excess water .
3) In a bowl add eggs ,milk, cheeses ,salt and pepper and whisk them all together .
4) Add the spinach to the whisked mixture and the pour on top of the pie.
5) Put in the preheated oven and leave for about 15 to 20 minutes .