1) 3 slices of steak
2) Carrots , green beans and potatoes, you can use any veggies you prefer.
3) Spices for the Steak ( 1 tsp salt, 1tsp paprika, 1tsp onion powder)
4) Olive oil
1)Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and the electric grill
2) Marinate the steak with the spices and leave in the fridge till you finish the rest of the steps.
3) Cut the carrots to slices and steam it with the green beans .
4 ) Cut the potatoes to long thin slices and put them into the baking pan , add some salt, pepper, cumin or ant spices you like and just one tablespoonful of olive oil
5) Mix them all together and then put into the preheated oven for about 30 -45 minutes.
6) Take out the marinated steak and cook until you feel you like it, personally i like it well done.