If you don't prefer the veal you can replace it with chicken breasts or thighs and it would be just as great :)
Hope you enjoy this recipe and try it out .
1) 400 grams veal cut into cubes.
2) 5 large white mushrooms sliced.
3) 1 tablespoon flour.
4) 2 tablespoons olive oil
5) 1 tablespoon butter.
6) 2 large onions sliced.
7) Spices : 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon meat spices, salt and pepper
8) 1 cup chicken stock.
1) Marinate the veal with the spices the night before.
2) In a hot pan put the olive oil and butter , then add the sliced onions and leave it until it turns golden brown then add the marinated veal and leave to cook for about 30 minutes on medium to high heat.
3) Add the mushrooms, chicken stock and flour while stirring .
4) Leave to cook for 1 more hour on low heat.
5) When the sauce thickens and the meat cooks , Serve hot.
I served It with white rice.