When I am lazy to cook this dish is the first to come to my mind so here it is:
1) 200 grams Chinese noodles
2) Vegetables : Sliced red pepper, green pepper, carrots, bamboo shoots lack
3) Black Chinese mushrooms.
4) 4 tablespoons soy sauce.
5) 2 cloves garlic.
6) Olive oil
7) salt and pepper
8) Cashew and arugula to serve.
1) Boil the noodles, It will take no more than 2 minutes.
2) In a wok heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and then add the garlic and veggies and black mushroom.
3) When the vegetables start to soften add the boiled noodles.
4) Stir well and then add the soy sauce , salt and pepper then stir for 2 more minutes.
5) Serve hot with some cashew ,arugula and soy sauce.
Hope you enjoy ;)