So I wouls say lets get started:
1) 150 grams unsalted cashews.
2) 150 grams whole wheat flour.
3) 1 egg.
4) 1 and a half teaspoon salt.
5) 1 tablespoon olive oil.
6) 100 ml boiled water.
7) 2 tablespoons cumin powder.
8) A handful of nigella seeds.
1) In a food processor grind the cashews till they become very fine (the finer the better).
2) In a bowl add the ground cashews ,whole wheat flour , salt and mix with boiled water.
3) Add the egg and keep on blending until the dough combines .
4) Spread the dough as thin as possible and then top with the nigella seeds and use the heart and stars cookie cutters to make beautiful shapes ( my daughter took over in this part:))
5) Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes or until they are done.
6) You can serve with cream cheese, lebneh or tzaziki dip sauce.