Today I prepared these delicious and light baked tortilla chips with a creamy guacamole dip sauce ( mashed avocado).
For the chips seasoning you can use whatever you like , I preferred smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin and salt, but u can absolutely use any thing that suits your taste.
For the chips:
1) 3 tortilla wraps each cut into 8 pieces ( like the pizza)
2) 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
3) 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
4) 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
5) 1 teaspoon salt.
6) Olive oil .
7) A brush .
1) 1 mashed avocado .
2) 2 green onions (finely chopped).
4) 1 lemon juiced.
5) salt and pepper.
For the tortilla chips:
1) Preheat the oven at 160 degrees Celsius.
2) Start by distributing the tortilla chips on the baking sheet and brushing them with some olive oil on each side.
3) Mix the seasoning in one bowl together and then start sprinkling the seasoning over the tortilla chips.
4) Put into the oven for about 7 to 10 minutes. (keep an eye on them so that they don't burn).
5) Leave to cool and serve with the delicious guacamole sauce.
For the guacamole dip:
In a bowl add the mashed avocado along with the green onions , chopped cilantro ,lemon juice and salt and mix well. Serve with the tortilla chips and enjoy!