1) 5-6 cloves of minced garlic.
2) 2 lemons juiced.
3) About half a cup of canola oil ( can be substituted by vegetable oil).
4) Food processor.
5) 1 egg white .
1) In the food processor add the minced garlic with 1 teaspoonful of oil and lemon.
2) Start the food processor on high speed and then alternate adding small amounts of the oil and lemon juice from the upper opening while the food processor is on.
3) When all the oil and lemon juice is finished, add salt to the taste you like.
4) Finally add the egg white and keep on blending for a couple of minutes until it reaches the thick consistency of the garlic dip.
5) Serve with your favourite dish .