Hope you enjoy it :)
1) 20 sheets of square spring rolls.
2) 2 large chicken breasts finely sliced.
3) 1 green bell pepper.
4) 1 red bell paper.
5) 1 yellow bell pepper.
6) 2 white onions.
7) 1 teaspoon onion powder.
8) 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
9) 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
10) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
11) 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder ( optional).
12) Salt and pepper as preferred.
13) Oil to fry.
1) To skillet on medium heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil and add the chicken with all the spices ( onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, chilli powder , salt and pepper) .
2) Give the chicken about 10 to 15 minutes to cook and then add the onions and coloured peppers .
3) Leave for 10 more minutes and then take out in a plate to cool down completely .
4) While the chicken is cooling , separate the spring rolls sheets and prepare the working area. (I also prepared in a small bowl a tablespoon on flour with some water to help me securely close the spring rolls after stuffing.)
5) Then I start stuffing , I put the chicken horizontally in a corner of the roll and start rolling it as in the picture below.
7) Fry them in preheated oil until they turn golden brown in colour and put on kitchen paper.
8) Finally sprinkle them with some sesame seeds ( optional).