1) 150 grams almonds (unpeeled ).
2) 150 grams corn flour.
3) 1 egg.
4) 1 and a half teaspoon salt.
5) 1 tablespoon olive oil.
6) 100 ml boiled water.
7) 2 tablespoons paprika powder.
8) 2 tablespoons curry powder.
9) A handful sesame seeds.
1) In a food processor grind the almonds till they become very fine (the finer the better).
2) In a bowl add the ground almonds ,corn flour , salt and mix with boiled water.
3) Add the egg and keep on blending until the dough forms .
4) Spread the dough as thin as possible and then top with the curry powder, paprika and sesame seeds as you desire.
5) Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 20 to 25 minutes or until they are done.
6) You can serve with cream cheese, lebneh or tzaziki dip sauce.