I serve it with pretty much any thing , today I made it with garlic shrimps tortilla wraps with arugula.
so lets jump into everything :)
1) 200 grams chickpeas.
2) 100 ml tahini paste.
3) 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4) 1 teaspoon paprika .
5) 2 lemons juiced.
6) 1 minced garlic clove
7) 1 teaspoon ground cumin
8) salt and pepper to taste.
9) 1 tablespoon white vinegar.
1) Soak the chickpeas a day before .
2) Cook the chickpeas till it becomes soft and tender.
3) Blend in the food processor untill it becomes a thick paste.
4) In a bowl add the chickpeas, tahini paste , lemon juice, little warm water ( if its very thick ) , and spices.
5) Serve the dish after decorating the dish with olive oil.