The ingredients are pretty handy and its super easy to prepare, so lets get started!
1) 1/2 skinless chicken cut in cube size without removing the bones.
2) 16 tablespoons white oats (Quaker).
3) 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
4) 1 finely chopped white onion.
5) 3 tablespoons tomato sauce.
6) 1 tablespoon curry powder.
7) 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander.
8) 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
9) 4 cups boiled chicken stock.
10) 3 dried lemons.
11) A couple of dried laurel leaves.
12) Salt to the taste.
13) Water to soak the oatmeal.
14) 2 tablespoons oil.
1) In a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil on medium to high heat with the chopped onions and leave for 2 minutes until the onions soften .
2) Add the chicken and chopped tomatoes while stirring ,leave for 5 minutes .
3) Add the spices (curry ,coriander, freshly ground black pepper) and the tomato sauce.
4) Follow by adding the chicken stock , dried lemon and laurel leaves.
5) Leave to simmer for 10 minutes , while the chicken cooks I start preparing the oats by soaking it in some water at room temperature.
6) Add the soaked oats to the chicken stock and then leave at high heat for 5 minutes and lower the heat for another 10 minutes and then serve.
Voila! Hope you enjoyed !!