It is basically roasted eggplant andtahini sauce with spices, garlic and olive oil ( as easy as that) :)
This is how i do it :
1) 1 large eggplant.
2) 5 tablespoons of Tahini sauce (sesame seeds paste).
3) 2 cloves of garlic.
4) 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5) 1 lemon juice.
6) salt , pepper and cumin.
1) Preheat the oven at 225 °C and then open then eggplant in to 2 half's and leave for about 30 to 35 minutes.
2) After Its roasted peel it and in a food processor blend till its forms a smooth puree.
3) To a small bowl add the eggplant, lemon juice, tahini sauce, salt ,pepper and cumin and a little warm water if it becomes very thick.
4) Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy with your favorite dish, I like to decorate it with some sesame seeds and parsley.