1) 2-3 slices smoked salmon.
2) Fresh lettuce , arugula or any greens you prefer.
3) 2 chopped tomatoes.
4) Mini cucumber pickles sliced.
5) 1 chopped green onion.
6) 200 grams chopped parmesan cheese (100g for each cup)
1) 2 tablespoons vinegar.
2) 2 tablespoons olive oil.
3) 1 teaspoon mustard.
4) Salt and pepper to the taste.
1) To create those parmesan cheese cups for the salad I start by sprinkling the grated cheese in a small round pan on medium heat and leaving it for a couple of minutes. It will melt and stick together taking the shape and size of the pan.
2) Flip the hot parmesan rounds on a small flipped bowl to take its shape . It will dry in less than a minute so make sure to work quickly.
3) When it dries put all vegetables ( lettuce , arugula , tomatoes, green onions) along with the mini cucumber pickles and the smoked salmon.
4) Add the dressing and top it with some grated parmesan cheese and VOILA you have it!
Don't forget to like and share if you enjoyed :)