this is a very simple recipe to make , the more you give it time , the better its gets . I love serving it with shawarema sandwiches , burgers or even steak!
1) An empty jar.
2) Freshly chopped cucumber.
3) Spices: 1 teaspoon chilli. 1 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons salt.
4) 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup boiling water.
1) Put the cucumber in the jar and add the vinegar.
2) Dissolve all the spices in the boiling water.
3) Add the water to the jar and close it tight.
4) Shake the jar to make sure everything is mixed well.